Friday, February 14, 2014

 
 
They are all baby steps,
the steps that I am taking.
They seem like giant leaps.
But steps I must be making.
 
Our home will be put on the market
and we will be moving.
A step I never truly thought,
we would ever be doing.
 
I am starting on my tip toe
and taking the step.
 
I have found a place,
not too far from 'home'.
A place to call
 'my own'.
 
It's not what I have now,
certainly
but a place none the less
especially for me.
 
It's tiny and quirky,
old and creaky.
I guess when I stop
and think, it sound jut like me!



I have begun 2 projects for the 'new place'.
 
 Recycling this one for another use.


"New purchase"
 The challenge was to find 4 crates that 'match'
with not too many 'knots' etc.

 
 Step 1 - Paint
Benjamin Moore's Sundried Tomato
LOVE this color when it's dried!
We did a wall in Black Rose's room and love it.

Next is to stain the side table so it's not so 'new'. 

Then the finish up the crates & stain them.

I will post the finished project in a couple of weeks,
once it is 'in place' so you can see the overall.  


No comments:

Featured Post

Life's Highway

I think it was the sign that so unhinged me at first. The first outward indication that things had changed within. There is...