Sunday, January 4, 2015

Hardly past Christmas 2014 and I am looking towards 2015

 
 
 
 
I have learned that I might
have an 'old soul'.
 
We have used Black Rose's
Christmas ornaments
for years which
has been
wonderful.
 
Although next year
I wanted to decorate
our 'quirky little rental's' tree
in old ornaments.
 
A part of this house was built
in the 1950's  and
I love the 'old'
within.
 
On Facebook we have a local
page called 'Pay it forward'
and I had put out
an inquiry for old
"vintage" ornaments.
 
I have been fortunate enough
to have had my
Dad's youngest Brother
give me Gram & Gramp's Ornaments.
 
My Dad's mom died in 1995
and Grampy in 2005.
 
I can't wait for next Christmas!
 
 
This box contains a lot of handmade ornaments
as well as some older ones.
 
Within an other box is a village with carolers
and another with a lighted igloo;
all hand made as well.
 
Then in this box......oh what
treasures await to be discovered
and appreciated! 
 
 
I truly can't thank you enough.
 
 


No comments:

Featured Post

Life's Highway

I think it was the sign that so unhinged me at first. The first outward indication that things had changed within. There is...