My alarm generally goes off around 5 a.m.,
this morning is my day off
I am taking the whole
day to myself.
Well, I was going to begin by sleeping in;
however, that was changed by a four pawed
little scamp who must have thought
I had over-slept.
I put on a light jacket and my 'deck shoes'
opened the door for the scamp
and am thankful that he woke me early.
As I waited for him to do his stuff,
I brought out the deck chairs and watched
the morning mist rise off of the river.
As the mist began to dissipate
I could see the older gentleman
from next door sitting on the bank resting.
I often wave at him in the morning,
but I hadn't known he and his old dog
were there when I began taking
these photos. I should have, but didn't.
Yesterday was a bit of a rough day.
Our home is now officially on the market
as we met with the Real Estate Associate.
I think, for now, I will enjoy a bit more of this
morning's show before I begin my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment