Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Dancing Senior Citizens







Each are over 70!  Dubbed "The Awesome Threesome".  

NO ONE Expected This When 3 Senior Citizens Took The Stage. I'm Speechless.

They’ve been dubbed “The Awesome Threesome.” They’re just over 70 years old, and they absolutely wow’d the crowd with their performance honoring Michael Jackson.

I’m in LOVE with them! Age means NOTHING, as long as you have heart and want to have fun!

Read more at http://blog.petflow.com/no-one-expected-this-when-3-senior-citizens-took-the-stage-im-speechless/#Rj9GVwKsa4ybz1Vm.99

NO ONE Expected This When 3 Senior Citizens Took The Stage. I'm Speechless.

They’ve been dubbed “The Awesome Threesome.” They’re just over 70 years old, and they absolutely wow’d the crowd with their performance honoring Michael Jackson.

I’m in LOVE with them! Age means NOTHING, as long as you have heart and want to have fun!

Read more at http://blog.petflow.com/no-one-expected-this-when-3-senior-citizens-took-the-stage-im-speechless/#Rj9GVwKsa4ybz1Vm.99

NO ONE Expected This When 3 Senior Citizens Took The Stage. I'm Speechless.

They’ve been dubbed “The Awesome Threesome.” They’re just over 70 years old, and they absolutely wow’d the crowd with their performance honoring Michael Jackson.

I’m in LOVE with them! Age means NOTHING, as long as you have heart and want to have fun!

Read more at http://blog.petflow.com/no-one-expected-this-when-3-senior-citizens-took-the-stage-im-speechless/#Rj9GVwKsa4ybz1Vm.99

No comments:

Featured Post

Life's Highway

I think it was the sign that so unhinged me at first. The first outward indication that things had changed within. There is...