Friday, June 13, 2014

Here along the river

 
 
Hi and Welcome to
'My Quirky Little Rental'
as I affectionately call my place.
 
I had mentioned to "N" when I paid
the rent that if they wanted to
provide the stain/paint,
I would look after doing the deck
and the front step.
 
I received an early morning call
from the Landlord on
Wednesday advising
that someone would be along
to do some work on the deck.
There were some boards
that required attention.

I was already at work and 
thankfully it was a nice day.
 
So as not to upset
pooch by the noise,
he got to spend the day at the
Grampa and Gramma Spa.
He LOVES it outside!
 
They tell me he spent the day
watching people walk by
and smelling the breeze.
 
Wednesday evening
I popped by the house to see
how things went.
My Steps to...nowhere.
The Deck is completely removed.
 
 
Then on Thursday when I got home
 A whole new slate!  *smiles



And today is Friday. 

 Hello, I heard your car pull in. 
 
Is Mom expecting you?
 
 
Here, let me get the gate.
 
 
Just give me a moment to step out of your way.
Did you bring treats?


                                     Come up with those treats.                                     
 Are they for me?
 I like the smell of Tim Horton's
 
Would you like to take a seat?
 
Enjoy the view and I will get Mom.
 
 
Happy Friday everyone! 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Gwen Buchanan said...

Wow.. speedy reno!! nice too.

Featured Post

Life's Highway

I think it was the sign that so unhinged me at first. The first outward indication that things had changed within. There is...