Sunday, November 9, 2014

Learning to appreciate "me"

 
Due to circumstance and design,
my life has been affected,
turned upside down,
and overall changed.
 
It has taken months,
but I see  the
potential in myself.
 
A person that I had
forgotten along the way.
Forgotten, misplaced,
lost?  I am not certain.
 
But, I have grown,
I like to think,
through these experiences.
 
I have learned much about myself
and of others that
surround me. 
 
I am a person of worth,
a person worth loving.
 
And,  I am getting better
as I continue
"Laugh every chance I get".
 
Maybe,

 
 
Thankfully,
I am continuing to learn,
how strong I really am. 
 
Life continues,
life changes,
life's experiences
are often a step into the unknown,
the unfamiliar.
Embrace it.
Grow with it. 
 
 


No comments:

Featured Post

Life's Highway

I think it was the sign that so unhinged me at first. The first outward indication that things had changed within. There is...