Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Bucket List - a beginning

 
 
As mentioned previously, I have begun a true
'bucket list' one of which I recently
'checked off'.
 
Number 1:
Go to a Restaurant
 
Well, that seems easy enough, right?
Actually I found this rather challenging.
In over 27 years, I don't recall going to a
sit down and eat restaurant for a meal, alone.
 
Sure, we have all gone to MacDonalds or the local pizza joint.
But a 'Restaurant' with a capital 'R'?
Not alone.
 
 I was recently  in the Capital to file some papers
at the courthouse and was to meet up with 'Black Rose'
after she got off work. 
 
I had one of those 'today is the day' moments and headed
to Franks Diner (couldn't be finer right?) for lunch.
 
Of course it was the first time that I have been asked
'seating for one?' so that struck me a bit.
I sat down, chatted with the Waitress ordered my meal
and promptly
got out my phone to read.
 
Seems simple, but actually a fair sized step.
 
 
 
YUMMMY!
 


1 comment:

Gwen Buchanan said...

Good for you!!!
If have never been there... love to try it sometime. Your plate looks delicious! xo

Featured Post

Life's Highway

I think it was the sign that so unhinged me at first. The first outward indication that things had changed within. There is...