Rock looks towards home to ensure he misses no one.
Pete searching for Eagles .
He was a carpenter and member of the Fur & Feather Association.
Pete enjoyed hunting, fishing, fox and mink ranching and an avid trapper.
"His stories taught me
about our Village History and those within.
He made me laugh, he made me
think.
I also appreciate that we could sit in the silence of our own
thoughts watching the commotion around us.
I will always treasure our
morning adventure
wherein together we travelled the back roads such a short
time ago.
Thank you for sharing him with me.
Pete, may
you soar with the Eagles my Friend.
We’ll be here, by the River’s
Edge".
"Pete" 80 years - RIP May 29, 2016
Although the years separated us,
Pete and I truly enjoyed
each other's company.
He once told me"I remember
the first time I saw you,
the snow was up to your arse".
I had moved next door in March.
Memories are wonderful!
May 2017
Yep Buddy, Trump got in.
We would have enjoyed the final run,
after all, we discussed it long enough!
The banter, the fun.
Thank you for sharing your spot by the River.
I think of you as I watch the Eagles.
It's nesting time again Pete.
Judy & Budd have a nest by their place,
I will have to check that out.
I miss you.


No comments:
Post a Comment