Tuesday, June 13, 2017

A day we won't soon forget June 13, 2017 Miss you Buddy



I had had to email to make the appointment,
I couldn't bring myself to utter
the words.

"Wait I need to come closer...kisses"!
He then sat down,
placed his paw on my heart,
and looked me in the eye.
As if to say " It's time for me to go Mom."

June 10 had been a 'hug me' day,
one of few lately.

Today was an emotional day for us.
This fella has been a true Gentleman, Companion and Confidante.
He will be affectionately remembered and profoundly missed.
Our little man, Bailey was diagnosed with Kidney Disease in August 2016.
RIP 'Puff Puff'
July 2001 - June 13 2017





You loved the snow,
but not the mittens.
You would sound like a 'turkey'
and we would all laugh.


We loved this little guy to the moon.

He was one of these


No comments:

Featured Post

Life's Highway

I think it was the sign that so unhinged me at first. The first outward indication that things had changed within. There is...