Hey there, sing along with me.
Cue: Dashing through the snow....got the tune in your head? Good, now let's go.
Dashing out the door, I really cannot stay....
Down the steps I go, bouncing all the way.
Yep, on my a** I slide, making bruises bright.
What fun it is to be... performing my solo flight.
Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells. Jingle all the way!
Oh what fun it is to ride..down the steps today!
Wahooooo, next time, I think I will take the other stairs.
Yep, I flew down the neighbors outdoor steps (10 I think) just 10 days before Christmas. Nothing was broken and nothing needed fixed. And it was all over but the bruising.
What fun it is to be... performing my solo flight.
Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells. Jingle all the way!
Oh what fun it is to ride..down the steps today!
Wahooooo, next time, I think I will take the other stairs.
Yep, I flew down the neighbors outdoor steps (10 I think) just 10 days before Christmas. Nothing was broken and nothing needed fixed. And it was all over but the bruising.
No comments:
Post a Comment