I am not a
'I have to get on the scale
'I have to get on the scale
every morning'
person.
person.
I know of others that are,
but I am NOT one of them.
I know more than a few such people.
For example,
during the time when my
ex-husband was at his most manic
stage, he would get on one
a dozen times a day.
I believe this didn't help
with my 'no way'
"I am not having one in my house"
thinking.
Of course, it doesn't help
that I am overweight.
Let's be honest, that scale is not our friend.
I know I am overweight,
I do not need to be told that I am.
Psst, none of us do.
So, save it.
Nor, do I need to be
told that I
'should exercise,'
told to 'lose weight'
and
told that I should "not eat that".
Umm yeah, lots of fun.
And, lots of what I don't need.
A lot of my weight issues
developed when I began
working the overnight shifts.
You know, breakfast is at 10 pm before work.
Supper is at 0900 when you get home and just before bed.
My problem now is that I don't eat.
Well, I eat, but not at regular times,
nor do I always eat 3 times a day.
So. with a new year,
I hope to change some of those things.
At my own pace.
As a short lady ( I am under 5 feet tall)
with wayyyy too much weight on my bones.
I'm always telling myself I need to lose weight
before I can do anything well in terms of fitness.
Why do we do that???
The reality is, not!
Granted, we run out of breath faster,
and in general we are slower.
But, I can still wear
the earrings
I wore in high school!
*chuckles*
and in general we are slower.
But, I can still wear
the earrings
I wore in high school!
*chuckles*
I found this video inspiring.
So many people, including ourselves,
believe that we can't do something
say like yoga, zoomba, or salsa, etc..
But WE CAN!
CHECK THIS OUT:

No comments:
Post a Comment