I LOVE to drive,
but sometimes it's nice to be driven.
My Girl and I were going to plan a trip
last year to Grand Manan Island,
but ideas change.
So this year, I decided for her Birthday that
we would go with a local Tour Bus Group for a
day trip to the Island. It included the Bus, Ferry,
lunch, a tour guide and more.
Once we were on the Ferry,
I posted to Facebook that we were Grand Manan bound.
The immediate response was
"Let me know where I can find you when you get here! I'd love to see you!"
My best friend from High School and her Husband are
School Teachers on the Island.
She met us at the Market, then at the Museum
and again at the Ferry terminal before we left.
We got to catch up
We got to catch up
and I got to see a couple of her kids.
My Girl and I got to see Grand Manan together
and had a great time!
Until we meet again my Friend!
Thanks for the additional 'tour'.
No comments:
Post a Comment