I spent half a day
making a mess,
and the other half
cleaning it up.
Then drove
a total of 500 Km to get
Black Rose from
'home' to the Lodge
and back to our
quirky little rental.
Because a little
birdie told me it
was Black Rose's
20th Birthday!
We spent a wonderful night
at the Hearst Lodge
visiting with Hosts Laura & George
in the Fundy Trail Parkway.
We swam in the River,
had an awesome Salmon dinner
followed by a
'sleep like a log' night for each of us.
Come morning I sat and watched
the humming birds
and listened to the River
bubble over the rocks
before breakfast.
Black Rose slept on.
Then home for cake and company.
But first, a nap.
Wow, turning 20
sure is tiring.
Wow, turning 20
sure is tiring.
Then company.
Including, of course, her very best
friend since Kindergarten.
I love this photo,
so carefree.
I love this photo,
so carefree.


No comments:
Post a Comment