I have been working on a number
of projects for around
the house.
Here's a few "before" and 'after' photos.
I am having great fun!
I wanted an "old' chair,
being that my
quirky little rental is an older house,
for a 'spare'
I found this one for $5 at a yard sale
and because I am working on my
'need vs want' I walked away.
But lucky for me,
they still had it when I checked back
5 days later!
It was meant to be.
Part way there.
And now, it's a part of my room décor
and has already been used as a 'spare'
when company came!
A side table with drop down,
I can't find my 'original'.
Because the all white table was crying for some TLC,
I painted the top a lovely blue to help
make a 'pop' with the deck furniture.
Not like the bright green chairs didn't already do that right?
And, because I NEED more to do,
yeah right I never stop!
I got permission to paint the front door of
my 'quirky little rental'.
The only rule
I had moving in, no painting. LOL
Don't you agree, it looks 'tired'.
And, now it shows off the wonderful
old door plate and knob!
I love it!
My TV cabinet, I never really liked the finish,
but love it's functionality.
So, I took a deep breath
and figured if I didn't like the outcome,
there was no one to grumble at me.
So...............
Loving this 'FAT PAINT" milk paint
and all it's uses.
AND, I have not forgotten
my promise to share
the final photo(s)
of my 'door project'.
I have yet to find the 'perfect'
finishing touches,
but I am planning to visit
a special spot on my vacation..
stay tuned and thanks for sharing.



No comments:
Post a Comment