WOW!
“I imagine a world where we smile when we have low batteries. Because that will mean that we’ll be one bar closer to humanity.”
I have never heard such powerful words spoken before, and nothing has touched me deeper than this video, it was quite shocking. I had no idea that the average person spends 4 years of their life looking down at a tiny screen. Did you?
Please watch the video below, I think you’ll be just as moved as I was". Ruby Valentine
I have never heard such powerful words spoken before, and nothing has touched me deeper than this video, it was quite shocking. I had no idea that the average person spends 4 years of their life looking down at a tiny screen. Did you?
Please watch the video below, I think you’ll be just as moved as I was". Ruby Valentine
Please take the time to listen
to the gentleman in the video.
I don't generally pass these things along,
but it's a lot to think about.
No comments:
Post a Comment