Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Moving Day

 
 
Well, Black Rose and I got moved
to our new home.
 
The Pup is getting comfortable
too.
 
You can see 2 of my earlier mentioned projects,
the table and the coffee table.
 
I am so pleased with how they turned out!
All 3 of them match!
The hours of work
have been well worth it.
 
 
Maybe I will bake you a cake?
The coffee maker won't fit "on"
the counter so it's stored beneath
until you get here.
 
This table is OLD and I love it!
 
I am ready with my toolbox
and my step stool is too.
 
 
 
My 'self reminder'.
It is right where all my guests
and I can see it.
 
A quick reminder to keep looking ahead
and Laugh, every chance you get. 





 


No comments:

Featured Post

Life's Highway

I think it was the sign that so unhinged me at first. The first outward indication that things had changed within. There is...