Well, you know if you have been following
my previous Blog that I love old doors!
In this 'new to us' house,
I have one.
Sorry that this isn't clearer,
I had to take the photo through a window.
But note the scroll detail
and the marble looking doorknob?
Every old house has one,
the cabinet door that won't stay closed?
We have one of those,
you have to hold your nose
and twist your earlobe.
I have told folks this house is a bit
'quirky'.
Do you notice anything?
Yep if you come out of either
of these doors too quickly,
you will run right into the other
person coming out of their door.
But it certainly enables one to carry
things around the 'corner'.
A bottle opener.
And a "What's It"?
Do you know what this is?
The view from the table this morning.
That is the river .
Every house has it's 'quirks' but....
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment