Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Add a bit of 'color' to your day

 
 
My girl, Black Rose,
loves to create and become
creative with hair color.
 
She looks awesome in a blue
but has had it many other colors too.
 
Today, I posted
this to her Facebook Wall:
 
"Dear beautiful hair colorist, by the color of the 'foam' upon my head
I fear to look in the mirror once I have rinsed. 
  You see, it would seem that perhaps the color "on" the box
does not match that which was "in" the box. 
  It's a good thing that someone pointed out to me earlier today,
that I am 29 with a few years of experience.
Or perhaps, I wouldn't appreciate that my hair may turn out blue!"
 
Oh well, all is well,
it's as I have been telling others of your hair
for years.
It's just hair, you can grow it out,
cut it off.
Or color it again.
Which, if this turns out like I think it might,
I just may have to do that.
 
 
 


No comments:

Featured Post

Life's Highway

I think it was the sign that so unhinged me at first. The first outward indication that things had changed within. There is...