Sunday, January 26, 2014

Change

 
 
There are so many discussions about change.
There is 'the change'.
A change.
And of course money has change,
if you are lucky.
 
But changes in life can be both
challenging and rewarding.
Change can also be frightening
and exciting.
 
Change, right now, for me is both
challenging and a bit frightening.
But at the same time exciting.
 
There have been many changes
in my life during the last year and a half.
Some of have been good, others...I am still trying to decide.
 
My home of 25+ years is undergoing
yet further renovations.
Renovations that have been planned for years.
Now, I am living through them only to have to leave.
I hardly dare invest a 'true interest' in them
to be completely honest.
 
Life, has many directions,
many changes.
But one of my favorite non-change
so far, is
 
 
 
Even with all of today's uncertainty,
you have to hold onto your sense of humor,
right?  
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Featured Post

Life's Highway

I think it was the sign that so unhinged me at first. The first outward indication that things had changed within. There is...