Sunday, January 12, 2014

Niagara Falls FROZE

 
 
Wow, you know it's cold when.
I am not sure how long
one will be able to access this
link.  But Wow!
These photos are beautiful
 

Spectacular photographs show the moment Niagara Falls FROZE in polar vortex

  • The record-breaking chill across the U.S. and Canada was so frigid it literally stopped Niagara Falls in its tracks
  • Tuesday was a day of record-setting cold in Niagara, with the mercury bottoming out at a chilling -2F. Combined with the wind chills, it felt like -20F 
  • Thankfully, the freezing air and 'polar vortex' that turned the cascading water to ice will depart during the second half of this week, and a far-reaching January thaw will begin
 
BRING ON THE 'WARM' WEATHER!
 
I hope you are staying warm.
Take care.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Featured Post

Life's Highway

I think it was the sign that so unhinged me at first. The first outward indication that things had changed within. There is...