Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hello and welcome to a New Year

  
We are beginning a new chapter in our lives
and the only thing written on the page is Jan 1, 2014.
Some of the events we will not be able to predict or decide how it is written.
However, there will be paragraphs filled with happy memories,
ideas, goals and dreams that will carry us through 2014. 
 

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”
― Allen Saunders






 

2 comments:

Dolores said...

Happy New Year to you my dear friend! And I do hope and pray it will be a very good year for you and your daughter!!!!
It was so good to hear from you.
I love what you're doing with your new blog.....new beginnings, that's a good thing.

I'm doing okay and adjusting to my life along, except for my animals and I truly don't know what I'd do without them. They keep me company and make me feel wanted and make me laugh at their silly antics.

Take care and stay warm.....it's even cold here in Texas and I don't like it. I'm a spring and summer person. I'd never make it in Canada.
Hugs and prayers to you my friend!

Shelley said...

Delores, so wonderful of you to visit. I do wish we could sit by the fire and have a cuppa!. I have missed you my friend, do come again.

Featured Post

Life's Highway

I think it was the sign that so unhinged me at first. The first outward indication that things had changed within. There is...